The ATP Alpha Lean Stack includes:
- 1 x ATP Science Alpha Venus
- 1 x ATP Science T432 Plus
This stack will maintain a healthy metabolism and regulate hormonal fluctuations that drive weight gain in the form of fluid and fat - focusing on improving estrogen to androgen ratio.
ATP SCIENCE ALPHA VENUS: FEMALE HORMONE SUPPLEMENTATION
Every woman knows that we have it harder than men – like monthly hormonal fluctuations. Alpha Venus can help you feel and look better and improve those hormonal fluctuations that drive weight gain in the form of fluid and fat.
ATP Science Alpha Venus contains a proprietary blend of superfoods including broccoli sprout, Rosemary and Kelp, in selected and precise ratios to create the perfect synergy between ingredients to maximize effects. Alpha Venus works to improve estrogen to androgen ratio, in order to manipulate body shape and metabolism. As one of the most important hormones not only for muscle growth and body weight, but also for mood and libido, currently balancing these hormones can have a host of benefits, including reduced cortisol, brain function, mood, hair, skin and much more!
Alpha Venus is formulated for women that have an excess of oestrogen in their body and a lack of progesterone.
Estrogen is an essential hormone for health and wellness in both men and women; but you can get too much of a good thing. Estrogen holds subcutaneous fat and fluid in these areas (see diagram picture).
Some estrogen dominance symptoms:
- Increased worry, intuition and gut instincts, stress
- Good long term memory with poor short term memory
- Sugar cravings
- Mood swings
- Headaches and migraines
- Poor circulation, sometimes bruising and varicose veins
- Overall fluid retention
- Breast lumps and bumps
- Ban increased risk of blood clots, DVTs, bruising and cramps
- Cellulite and obesity
- Conditions such as endometriosis or endomyositis
- Excessive period pain and heavy periods
- UTIs and Thrush
Take One or Two capsules twice daily with meals.
T432 Plus is a unique combination of super foods and spices used to maintain healthy metabolism from around the globe; including Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and South American traditional medicine systems. The active ingredients in these super foods and spices have been isolated and concentrated and using the tools provided by modern science and combined with critical thyroid cofactors Zinc, Selenium and Iodine to ensure efficacy, consistency and reliability.
How does T432 Plus help fat burning?
- Maximise thermogenesis and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Correct blood sugar resistance
- Control appetite and cravings
- Create ideal thermogenic hormonal profile
One of the key functions of the thyroid is to drive your metabolism. If your metabolism is slow, fat burning becomes difficult. Sure, you hit the gym, run the kilometres however; if your thyroid is low, you will only be burning fat optimally during these periods of exercise. Even if you exercise for one hour a day, that is still less than 5% of your day you are burning fat effectively. If you had an optimal metabolism and thyroid function, you would be burning fat for 24 hours a day, 7 days per week plus having more energy. Does that sound more appealing?
Symptoms of slow or under-active thyroid function
- generalised weight gain that is difficult to account for
- fluid retention
- apathy and depression
- too tired and cranky to care or tolerate ‘idiots’ (impatient towards others)
- cold or overly sensitive to cold breeze, drinks and foods
- swollen and bloated
- slow bowels with excessive bloating and gas and fullness
- poor circulation and fluid retention
- dry, weak and poor quality hair
- dry skin
- weak, brittle or poor quality finger and toe nails
- sluggish bowels and constipation
- burping, farting and gurgling guts
Thyroid hormone for weight loss
Thyroid hormones control your metabolic rate, digestive function and thermogenic capacity. It is essential to control the thyroid hormone pathways to ensure that it works as a potent thermogenic compound. There are many factors that will alter the thyroid hormone conversion pathways. Here is your strategy to target your thyroid function.
- Support healthy thyroid hormone profile
- Maximise Thyroxine (T4) production and release
- Enhance the conversion of T4 to the more active form Triiodothyronine (T3)
- and then support conversion of T3 through to the potent thermogenic mitochondrial activating T2
- Boost the thermogenic form of thyroid hormone, Diiodothyronine (T2)
- Reduce reverse T3 (rT3) (a potential suppressor of thyroid function)