ATP SCIENCE ALPHA PRIME
Alpha Prime has been formulated to improve your androgen to estrogen ratio. Increasing the androgen: estrogen ratio enhances fat loss whilst increasing lean muscle mass.
Alpha Prime aids in the improvement of your androgen to oestrogen ratio via the following mechanisms:
- The detoxification of estrogen
- Block estrogen excess at their receptor site
- Boost anabolic androgens – Free Testosterone, DHEA and progesterone
- Reduce the levels catabolic cortisol from stress
One or Two capsules twice daily with meals
We recommend taking one or two capsules of Alpha Prime twice daily with meals. Alpha Prime is a natural formulation combining super foods from across the world with a long history of use in foods. We recommend a 4 week break after using for 12 consecutive weeks.
Signs & Symptoms of excess Estrogen
Excessive oestrogen can occur in men and women. The following is a checklist to determine if you may have excessive oestrogen levels. If you feel you may have higher than normal oestrogen levels, see your health care practitioner.
Estrogen Body Shape
As oestrogen is fat soluble, it is stored in the subcutaneous fat in the following areas (see picture attached)
- breasts and chest
- backs of the arms
- love handles
- lower back
- lower abdomen
- poor muscle mass and quality
- poor muscle definition
- excessive subcutaneous and intramuscular fat
The Symptoms of excessive estrogen include:
- Increased worry, intuition and gut instincts
- Exaggerated stress response and harder to switch off so can dwell on things
- Good long term memory with poor short term memory
- Running on autopilot
- Can crave sugar and chocolate
- Mood swings are aggravated and follow pattern with menstrual cycle or moon phase changes
- Excessive headaches and migraines
- Poor circulation, sometimes bruising and varicose veins
- Bloated and “fluidy” abdomen, hips and thighs.
- Fluid retention
- Breast lumps and bumps
- Abnormal results on pap smears and mammograms.
- Blood clots, DVTs, bruising and cramps
- Poor blood sugar control – high or low blood sugar
- Cellulite and obesity
- Emotional, nervous and sleep disturbances
- Endometriosis or endomysositis
- Period pain
- PMT with excessive emotional and mood fluctuations
- Heavy periods
- UTI, Thrush
ALPHA PRIME INGREDIENTS:
Brassica oleracea (Broccoli) Sprout
- Modifies Phase 1 CYP450 enzymes to increases the good 2α-hydroxyestrone production and reduces the bad 16α-hydroxyestrone
- Increases phase 2 conjugation of estrogen through glucuronidation, glutathionation, methylation and sulfation.
- Quenches reactive quinones formed by the potentially dangerous 4α-hydroxyestrone pathway
- Broccoli sprouts contain a multitude of beneficial phytonutrients, activated vitamins and cofactors.
- Nrf2 activator (antioxidant)
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) extract
- Works synergistically with sulforaphane to balance phase 1 and stimulate phase 2 detoxification pathways.
- Modifies Phase 1 detoxification pathways to switch off the 16α-hydroxyestrone pathway and up-regulate the 2α-hydroxyestrone pathway
- Enhances phase 2 conjugation reactions glutathionation and glucuronidation.
- An Nrf2 activator (a potent antioxidant inducer)
Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) extract
- Exerts anti-estrogenic effects
- Acts as an aromatase inhibitor
- Inhibits the binding of estradiol to estrogen receptors
- A reliable source of iodine
Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) Root Extract
- Boosts Free Testosterone and DHEA in men and women
- Reduces catabolic Cortisol
- Blocks conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen via Aromatase
- Increase strength and power in your muscles