BCAA – FOR BOOSTING MUSCLE GROWTH AND PERFORMANCE
Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) is one of the ‘must take’ supplements for:
- optimal muscle growth
- reduction in muscle soreness
- increase protein synthesis
- decrease muscle protein breakdown
BCAAs are among the nine essential amino acids for humans.
Among the proteinogenic amino acids, there are three BCAAs:
The BCAA and the benefits during training
It is well documented that exercise-induced muscle damage (EIMD) decreases muscle function and causes soreness and discomfort. We have all been there! BCAA supplementation has been shown to increase protein synthesis and decrease muscle protein breakdown.
Why should I take the ATP Science BCAA’s?
The starting material of ATP Science BCAA’s is glucose from non GMO corn. (Many materials on the market are produced from genetically modified corn).
Other unique benefits include:
- Uses sunflower lecithin (instead of soy lecithin) for instantiation
- Confirmed ratios (2:1:1) of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory
- Naturally fermented (naturally produced)
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration
- High bioavailability
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Sugar free