The ATP Burn + Firm Stack includes:
- 1 x ATP Science Subcut
- 1 x ATP Science T432 Plus
This stack will help maintain a healthy metabolism and improve your appearance by firming and toning your body.
A body-shaping serum that has changed the old paradigm and gives you the power to improve your appearance by firming and toning your body; SUBCUT from ATP Science has done just that.
SUBCUT targets unsightly Subcutaneous fat (SF) specifically, which is the largest proportion of fat in the body. This is the fat you can see hanging around your waist, butt, legs and thighs and is difficult to shift with diet and exercise alone. The other type of fat (visceral fat) is a type of fat that is stored around your organs and is easier to shift with exercise and diet because it has a better blood circulation.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO USE SUBCUT?
- Massage SUBCUT serum into regional fatty deposits; most commonly located on the abdomen, buttocks, thighs and the backs of the arms
- Apply the serum from 1 to 3 times daily. Best used before exercise, and used every day
- after morning and again in evening after showering
T432 Plus is a unique combination of super foods and spices used to maintain healthy metabolism from around the globe; including Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and South American traditional medicine systems. The active ingredients in these super foods and spices have been isolated and concentrated and using the tools provided by modern science and combined with critical thyroid cofactors Zinc, Selenium and Iodine to ensure efficacy, consistency and reliability.
How does T432 Plus help fat burning?
- Maximise thermogenesis and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Correct insulin resistance
- Control appetite and cravings
- Create ideal thermogenic hormonal profile
One of the key functions of the thyroid is to drive your metabolism. If your metabolism is slow, fat burning becomes difficult. Sure, you hit the gym, run the kilometres however; if your thyroid is low, you will only be burning fat optimally during these periods of exercise. Even if you exercise for one hour a day, that is still less than 5% of your day you are burning fat effectively. If you had an optimal metabolism and thyroid function, you would be burning fat for 24 hours a day, 7 days per week plus having more energy. Does that sound more appealing?
Symptoms of slow or under-active thyroid function
- generalised weight gain that is difficult to account for
- fluid retention
- apathy and depression
- too tired and cranky to care or tolerate ‘idiots’ (impatient towards others)
- cold or overly sensitive to cold breeze, drinks and foods
- swollen and bloated
- slow bowels with excessive bloating and gas and fullness
- poor circulation and fluid retention
- dry, weak and poor quality hair
- dry skin
- weak, brittle or poor quality finger and toe nails
- sluggish bowels and constipation
- burping, farting and gurgling guts
Thyroid hormone for weight loss
Thyroid hormones control your metabolic rate, digestive function and thermogenic capacity. It is essential to control the thyroid hormone pathways to ensure that it works as a potent thermogenic compound. There are many factors that will alter the thyroid hormone conversion pathways. Here is your strategy to target your thyroid function.
- Support healthy thyroid hormone profile
- Maximise Thyroxine (T4) production and release
- Enhance the conversion of T4 to the more active form Triiodothyronine (T3)
- and then support conversion of T3 through to the potent thermogenic mitochondrial activating T2
- Boost the thermogenic form of thyroid hormone, Diiodothyronine (T2)
- Reduce reverse T3 (rT3) (a potential suppressor of thyroid function)