The ATP Fat Loss Stack includes:
- 1 x ATP Science Amp-V
- 1 x ATP Science T432 Plus
This stack will maintain a healthy metabolism, burn fat more effectively when you exercise and act as a appetite suppressant between meals.
AMP-V is a revolutionary formula which is formulated to help you burn fat more effectively when you exercise and as an appetite suppressant between meals. The net result is greater fat loss and improved energy. AMP-V is also an excellent source of Omega 3,5,6,7 and 9 essential fatty acids.
Specially, AMP-V aids in the release of fatty acids from your stored fat. Thus, it is advisable to take AMP-V first thing in the morning before excericise! After an 8-hour sleep, you haven’t eaten for hours and you are usually burning some fat for fuel, this is our best opportunity to stimulate fat burning if you exercise first thing in the morning. When used with an effective diet and exercise strategy AMP-V helps you access your stored fat so you can achieve your fat loss goals faster and easier.
AMP-V HAS THE FOLLOWING PROPERTIES:
- enhances thermogenesis
- improves strength
- enhances oxygenation
- improves endurance
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Fasted cardio – drink 2ml pre-workout on an empty stomach, may use again intra-workout.
- Keto / low carb / high fat /high protein diets – drink 2ml pre-workout, may use again throughout the day as an appetite suppressant and energy tonic
- Pre-workout – drink 2ml pre-workout, may use again intra-workout
- Pre-meal – drink 2 ml immediately before meal or add to salad dressing / vinaigrette to curb your hunger
- We recommend no more than 6 serves per day
T432 Plus is a unique combination of super foods and spices used to maintain healthy metabolism from around the globe; including Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and South American traditional medicine systems. The active ingredients in these super foods and spices have been isolated and concentrated and using the tools provided by modern science and combined with critical thyroid cofactors Zinc, Selenium and Iodine to ensure efficacy, consistency and reliability.
How does T432 Plus help fat burning?
- Maximise thermogenesis and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Correct insulin resistance
- Control appetite and cravings
- Create ideal thermogenic hormonal profile
One of the key functions of the thyroid is to drive your metabolism. If your metabolism is slow, fat burning becomes difficult. Sure, you hit the gym, run the kilometres however; if your thyroid is low, you will only be burning fat optimally during these periods of exercise. Even if you exercise for one hour a day, that is still less than 5% of your day you are burning fat effectively. If you had an optimal metabolism and thyroid function, you would be burning fat for 24 hours a day, 7 days per week plus having more energy. Does that sound more appealing?
Symptoms of slow or under-active thyroid function
- generalised weight gain that is difficult to account for
- fluid retention
- apathy and depression
- too tired and cranky to care or tolerate ‘idiots’ (impatient towards others)
- cold or overly sensitive to cold breeze, drinks and foods
- swollen and bloated
- slow bowels with excessive bloating and gas and fullness
- poor circulation and fluid retention
- dry, weak and poor quality hair
- dry skin
- weak, brittle or poor quality finger and toe nails
- sluggish bowels and constipation
- burping, farting and gurgling guts
Thyroid hormone for weight loss
Thyroid hormones control your metabolic rate, digestive function and thermogenic capacity. It is essential to control the thyroid hormone pathways to ensure that it works as a potent thermogenic compound. There are many factors that will alter the thyroid hormone conversion pathways. Here is your strategy to target your thyroid function.
- Support healthy thyroid hormone profile
- Maximise Thyroxine (T4) production and release
- Enhance the conversion of T4 to the more active form Triiodothyronine (T3)
- and then support conversion of T3 through to the potent thermogenic mitochondrial activating T2
- Boost the thermogenic form of thyroid hormone, Diiodothyronine (T2)
- Reduce reverse T3 (rT3) (a potential suppressor of thyroid function)