High potency vitamin B complex
Herbs of Gold Mega B Complex contains therapeutic amounts of all B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin and folic acid, as well as choline and inositol.
- High strength
- Relieves stress
- Energy production
- Mega B Complex is a high potency, one a day, B complex supplement in a low excipient vegetarian and vegan friendly capsule. The capsule matrix has a natural vanilla flavour added that helps disguise the B vitamin smell.
- Mega B Complex provides a daily dose of 500mcg of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida and neural tube defects.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 are necessary for the production of red blood cells, oxygen transport in red blood cells and are important for cell growth and replication. Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system by helping to maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism and normal blood in healthy individuals. Vitamin B12 is an important cofactor for folic acid function.
- Mega B Complex helps maintain healthy mood, with B vitamins required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin and may help maintain healthy cognitive function in older individuals.
- Mega B Complex is beneficial during times of stress, helps maintain a healthy nervous system and helps relieve fatigue by assisting energy production. B Vitamins are required for ATP energy production. Vitamin B5 is found in high concentrations in the adrenal cortex and plays an important role in adrenal gland function.
- Vitamin B5 is needed for the synthesis of the adrenal hormone cortisol, which is involved in the body's stress response.
- Mega B Complex assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.