Modbiotic ™ Diet
Gutright Modbiotic ™ Diet Protocol
When caring for our guts, we must start with what goes in and opt for food that nourishes our body.
Whenever or wherever possible follow these top 5 rules:
- Eat local
- Eat in-season
- Organic/ free-range / biodynamic
- Sit down to eat (do not eat on the run) process the food you are chewing.
- Eat the peels, pips, skins, pulp, seeds, and fiber.
Kicking off the Modbiotic Protocol! Directions for use:
- One level Scoop of Gutright 3 times daily with meals for 10 days. Taken with water or Modbiotic™ Diet-friendly juice.
- Stick to the Modbiotic™ diet protocol of foods to eat and avoid during the 10 days.
- Once the 10 days are done, drop back to 1 serve daily and follow the recommended guidelines for Maintenance. (Under Modbiotic™ Protocol Table)
What’s the idea behind the “Simple Carbohydrate Food List”?
Basically eating foods that contain simple sugars and avoiding foods that contain complex sugars. We Recommend using this Diet in Conjunction with Gutright as part of the 10-day protocol for best results.
(carbohydrates) can be absorbed directly into the bloodstream. Simple sugars are also known as monosaccharide and include glucose (dextrose), fructose, galactose, ribose, and xylose.
Simple sugars can be absorbed quickly and easily and do not require enzymes to breakdown complex sugar molecules to allow them to be absorbed, this makes them easier to digest and utilize and less likely to ferment and feed intestinal organismscausing symptoms associated with digestive and behavioral disorders.
Post 10-day Protocol Modbiotic Maintenance
Slowly reintroduce your complex carbohydrate foods if these are usually in your diet but were avoided for the 10 days. We recommend 1 form every 1-3 days and measuring how your body responds to it. Easier to digest or less agreeable?
Maintain 1 scoop per day of the Gutright.
Keep Polyphenol Rich Foods in and follow those Top 5 rules listed above at the start.
Need some cooking inspiration?