Creatine will help with:
- muscle volumisation
- muscle mass
- explosive movements (e.g. sprints, weights...)
Interestingly, creatine monohydrate doesn’t just boost your muscle power, it also boosts your brain power!
How Creatine works in the muscles
Creatine is a substance found in muscle that combines with phosphate to form creatine phosphate. Creatine phosphate reacts with adenosine di-phosphate to regenerate adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP – stored energy) in working muscle. Dietary supplementation of creatine may increase the total creatine and creatine phosphate content of the muscle.
Thus, buffering of ATP by phosphocreatine extends the duration of activity possible and increasing creatine enhances endurance.
When and how to take creatine monohydrate?
5g per day seems like the optimal dose to take. It is best taken before your training session and again after the training session if it was a tough one. Taken 30min before a stressful exam or work situation will also help with your brain’s performance.
- CreaPure is on the Cologne list (tested for banned substances)
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- No irradiated substances
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration
- High Bioavailability
- Gluten Free
- GMO free
- Sugar free