We all know to drive your car faster, we press on the accelerator, which provides more fuel for the engine and we accelerate. In the human body, increases in circulation naturally brings greater amounts of nutrients (fuel) and oxygen to working muscles, while also providing greater waste disposal, including the lactic acid removal (you know, the burning pain we all get when he hit the gym, run or ride).
The combined effects of greater circulation leads to vast improvements in muscle strength and power, while reducing muscle soreness. This results in us being able to train harder, perform better, while reducing the muscle soreness that halts our training in its tracks. There is a chemical that resides within our blood vesicles which allow the wall of the blood vessels to relax and thus increases the circulation. This amazing chemical is known as nitric oxide.
L-Citrulline Malate Summary
If you are keen at all about getting more out of your training sessions, you should be taking CM before each bout of exercise.
- Improved blood circulation to the muscles
- No artificial stimulation, meaning this can be taken in the evening without keeping you up all night
- Improved muscle performance
- Strength improvement
- Do more reps
- Make your workouts easier and more enjoyable
- Less muscle pain (reduced ‘DOMS’)
- Great aerobic duration of your body
- Get that ‘pumped’ feeling we all love
Why should I take the ATP Science L-Citrulline Malate 2:1
ATP Science Citrulline is made via fermentation from Non GMO Corn Glucose. (Many materials on the market are produced from genetically modified corn).
Other unique benefits include:
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration
- High bioavailability
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Sugar free